Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's my turn

Since Bina W. has already posted a new entry so it's my turn to blurb here. Anyway, I noticed a lot of typo in her entry so cik Bina kurang2kan la typo tu ye. Hahaha. Well, typo is her trademark.

The previous template "shoe fetish" need to be reconstruct so as for now I'm using this template for a while. If we still couldn't figure out how to edit the code, I guess we'll pick other template instead. Ok tak kawan2?

Anyway, yay ada blog baru!!!! Hehehe, I still don't know how this blog going to work so Peyya need to explain a little bit more detail ok. I know this thing is kind of mengarut but I think having a share blog with the girlfriends gonna be so much fun. Hopefully, everyone made an effort to update this blog and make it HAPPENING. Boleh kan.

So, people are you ready for the DIVA????

*wink*

Love,
Zera H.

4 comments:

haleem.arbi said...

aku ske la layout nih!
mengancam je!
dont change!
this is soooo diva looking!

daju said...

layout macam devil wears prada..

peyya bile plak nk tules nih..

taufiq said...

saya boleh menyediakan tuisyen berbayar untuk mengubah layout - walaupun saye sungguh malas mengeditnya sendiri

Zafirah Z. said...

this is the shoe fetish layout pun, dah berjaya edit code dia dah ;)
wah taufiq sempat2 aje cari peluang buat business eh

Post a Comment

The Diva Housewives © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!